Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Monday, July 17, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Friends....we have arrived and it has been wonderful. I am sorry we have had technical difficulties and have been unable to post until now. Thankfully, our Mosaic friends have allowed us to use their computers. We had a delayed flight Saturday because of mechanical difficulties. Thank you so much for praying. God blessed us. We worshipped at Mosaic Manhattan yesterday. It was such a unique experience and I was reminded that we may meet in very different locales with different styles of music and setups, but we still worship the same God. The ONE God! Emily and I got to be ushers. Really, we even took up the offering. Heidi and Allison helped give directions and helped with other organizational things and Missy worked in children's church. Today, we have worked at Mosaic Manhattan's offices all day. We were reminded that flexibility is the key. Most of the day was spent preparing for the Summer Spectacular Camp. The camp sounds very exciting and it is amazing that most of the children coming are not from the church, but from the community. They responded to advertising in the local newspaper. Keep praying. I will blog again soon. The TEAM says Hi!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Hey Gang. Your in my prayers and i hope this year will be as rewarding as last. If I can help with the internet stuff let me know...HA Ha....I hope you are doing great sorry I couldn't go this year....Prayerfully

Josh

July 17, 2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer J said...

So happy to hear that things are going well. I added the five of you to the prayer requests for this week yesterday at church. Now you have the Single Sunday School at Park Place praying for all of you. Oh, Celeste and Heidi, I chatted with Ellen Cone today and I am sure that she will be praying as well. Please keep us posted!

July 17, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Maridell said...

Soooo glad to hear that all is well. Could it be possible that all your headaches and road blocks all happened in one day and the rest of the week will go smoothly??? Doubtful, but at least you know who's leading you through. I love you girls!

July 17, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

yeah! i am thrilled to hear that you all have jumped right in...never doubted you would! now your hearts are happy because you are doing what you've waited to do all these months. praying for you and the work.

July 18, 2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Mom Storey said...

Mom Storey reporting...sitting here with a huge smile on my face picturing you all doing your appointed tasks! Yes, dear daughter, I'm visual too. "My heart is full." Sound corny? This Mom is full of praise and joy...thankful for all of you and what your sisterhood in Jesus means to our beloved Allison. You all continue in our hearts and prayers. Love to you all, Mom Storey

July 18, 2006 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home