Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Let the Worshippers Arise

Last night we worshipped at The Brooklyn Tabernacle. It was a beautiful experience. It was a great time of refreshing and refocusing for me. The chorus we sang over and over was: Let the worshippers arise, Let the sons and the daughters sing, I'm surrendering my all, I surrender to the King. Pastor Cymbala taught from the book of Ezra and reminded us that we should worship God through the whole process and praise Him for the foundation He has built instead of waiting until He finishes the process to worship God . We should praise God all of the time!!! We also had a time of prayer for a young many whose parents are missionaries caught in the fighting in Israel. What a priviledge to pray for this family. The young man is here in the United States doing an internship this summer. God is good!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Reva said...

That's a convicting message about worshipping him through the process.

I'm praying for you. I know you're touching lives up there. We can't wait to hear about your trip.

July 19, 2006 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig J. - Jennifer had to go to bed early tonight because she's opening up in the morning. She wanted me to let you know that she is praying for you every day and that she hopes things continue to go well for you all up there.

July 19, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Maridell said...

The Brooklyn Tab! It's just not fair. I just wanted to post and let you know that we prayed for you during our women's Bible study tonight at church and for the children who will be attending the camp next week. Just thinking about what can happen next week is SO exciting. Keep up the good work girls! Have a caramel macciato at Starbucks and think of me.

July 19, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Maridell said...

We need to see some pictures.

July 20, 2006 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurгаh, that's what I was searching for, what a material! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.

Also visit my web-site fcopa.com

March 02, 2013 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrifiс work! That is the tуpe of info that should be ѕhareԁ асross the web.
Shamе on Googlе foг not positionіng this submit upper!
Сome on оver and vіsit my web ѕite .
Thank you =)

Also visіt my sitе: CliсkSite :
: Mb21.Ru :
:

June 15, 2013 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are truly fantаѕtic iԁeas in on thе tορic of bloggіng.
Үou have touched some gooԁ points herе.
Any way κeeр uр wrinting.

Heге is my blog: Mіcro Stakes Offeг - -

June 16, 2013 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi therе mateѕ, ρleasant ρіece of writіng and niсe urging сommеnted
at thiѕ placе, I am gеnuinely enjoyіng bу these.


Feel free to visіt mу ωеblog
- AmeriсasCardRoom Pгοmοtіons []

June 18, 2013 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home