Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Friday, July 14, 2006

The countdown continues

Tomorrow morning we will be leaving bright and early...5:45 a.m. to be exact. I hope the excitement of the trip does not hinder our sleep because we will have a busy day. Of course, today is busy enough with last minute details. Please pray that we all will not be overwhelmed with the details and that tonight we will sleep well and be ready to go! Pray also for each of us as we continue to prepare our hearts and minds for the task at hand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maridell said...

You have been prayed for! Y'all are going to have a blast. I just hate that I'll be missing out on all the fun. Let me know that you made it there safely. You know I like to know that all my little chickadees are safe and sound.

July 14, 2006 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Carley said...

Wow the trip has begun for you! I'm praying for you this morning as you fly! May you make your connections and may all your luggage arrive on time! I know ya'll have a fantastic time!!

July 15, 2006 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home